harveyd wrote:
> I am having a problem installing trac on a dreamhost account, a script was
> set up to automate installation, and it seems to follow through this script
> fine, however when I access the url the trac was installed at, I get
>
> AttributeError: 'trac.web.auth.LoginModule' object has no attribute
> 'ignore_case'
>
> http://dev.arandomurl.com/ is the url in question
> http://wiki.dreamhost.com/index.php/DreamTracInstall is the installation
> script

That script installs an old 0.9 version of Trac which does not work
with the AccountManager plugin at this time.  It also builds a bunch of
libraries that are already installed on Dreamhost, so i would not
recommend using it.

I'd strongly recommend using this guide instead.  It also lists a Trac
0.9 version, but you can simply download the current (0.10.3) version
instead at that step.
http://e.cactuswax.net/blog/articles/2006/07/installing-trac-on-dreamhost.html

-- Matt Good