I've spent a rediculous amount of time trying to something that should
take 30 seconds--I think.

I have written a Pygments lexer for a language not previously
supported.
I have run _mappers.py from the pygments lexers subdir.
I have tested it and can generate output with the pygmentize script

How do I get it to work in Trac?  I have a .10.4 and .11 versions and
no luck.

I thought .11 would be easy since Pygments is the default.
I've tried adding the language (n3/turtle) to api.py in the mimeview
subdir
and that gets me code in my pages without the coloring.

I've even tried creating a WikiProcessor in the plugins dir and have
incrementally
added more code to get it to work but I've put WAY too much into the
processor
file for this to be right.

How do you add a new language that will be rendered by Pygments?

--
Phil