Noah Kantrowitz wrote:

Nils Breunese wrote:
Is someone on this list running Trac on CentOS 4 using mod_python and
the standard CentOS sqlite and python-sqlite packages? Are
python-sqlite-1.1.7 and sqlite-3.3.3 really incompatible, even though
Red Hat and CentOS are shipping these versions together?

Unless they (RH) just changed the names, yes.

Reading http://initd.org/tracker/pysqlite/wiki/PysqliteVersions it seems that python-sqlite-1.1.x was especially created to support sqlite 3.x, so I don't think they are incompatible at all. It just seems that Trac is not able to use sqlite 3.x and python-sqlite-1.1.x.

If anyone has any pointers that might help me get Trac to work, that'd be great. I'd rather just use yum to install stuff than go compile my own (I've never had to do that in all my years of using mainstream distro's), if only keeping stuff up2date is just a lot more work when you need to build it yourself.

Thanks,

Nils Breunese.