On Jun 28, 10:44 am, Eli Carter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The wiki pages provide the help text for the system; it is not recommended
> that you remove those.

If I want help I'll go to the main website. I'll keep key pages in
there (page index, recent changes, wiki formatting) but most of that
stuff is just annoying and in the way.

> The sample milestones and components can be removed by a script around
> trac-admin.  (Not saying that's ideal, just that that's what can be done at
> the moment.)

I think wiki pages can also be managed via trac-admin so perhaps I
just need to craft a script that uses trac-admin convert the default
environment to my preferred default environment.

Thanks for the advice,

Eric