On Tue, 2007-08-14 at 19:29 +0000, Yaroslav Markin wrote:
> A bit of offtopic, are you in any way not satisfied with Jira and
> why?
My ( boss) main problem is the price tag for the product. If not for the
price tag I could live with the complexity of the product and the fact
that I need a second application for documentation purposes (e.g.
Confluence which I also must pay for). I really like the minimalistic
approach of Trac.

> I'm now planning which tracker should I use for a new project, and
> have to made a choice of Jira vs Trac.
I would go for Trac except if you need the additional features

--
Groeten,

Joost Kraaijeveld
Askesis B.V.