I'm trying to create page names using dates (numbers). For example,
this doesn't render as a PageName, and I don't know who to treat this
exception:

30Oct2007

You see, I have an list of meeting agendas by dates, and each needs to
be a page. I know TracWiki can handle numbers because it can see
ticket numbers per the docs, though I haven't been successful in
linking to a ticket.

How do I get TracWiki to see "30Oct2007" as a PageName? I'm sure it's
simple, but the documentation doesn't talk about this case.

Thank you,

Angela