Can I recommend:

/Agendas/2007/Oct/30

or

/Meetings/2007/Oct/30/Agenda
/Meetings/2007/Oct/30/Minutes

as a more hierarchical path? You'd still need the 'wiki' tag to get to it
like Emmanuel noted, however it's a little nicer once you get tons and tons
of them. We do something similar on a project I am on where we have:

/journals/username/2007/05 and then you can write a page for
/journals/username/2007/ and add a new wiki link to "06" when it is created.
Or maybe trac-hacks has something useful to index - never looked.

This also makes it easy to find with TitleIndex.

 Aaron