1) Do not reply off-list just because you feel slighted.
2) Please see me earlier comment about professional services or
appliances. Perhaps Edgewall is still willing to offer Trac consulting,
if not the CommercialServices wiki page has plenty of people who will.
Just because I am feeling excessively nice, I will even save you the
trouble of searching, http://buildix.thoughtworks.com/. That is a
bootable turnkey appliance for Trac+SVN.

--Noah