Gentleman,

     Thank you kindly for your help, though it did not end in success.
     I sure hope that 0.11 is better.
     I would suggest that only Unix aces attempt to install your product on
Unix.
     If anybody knows an alternative product, I'm open to suggestions.
     Best regards to you all and thank you kindly for your attempt to help me
install your product. It's too painful.

                              Thank you,
                                      Ty