-On [20080214 10:48], (``-_-´´) -- Fernando ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
>Since I'm already off-topic:
>       Why do so many ppl open new threads piggyingback on other users emails?
>I'm not used to see that happen so much on other lists.... Strange... Maybe it
>was something to do with using googlegroups....

It's a problem where people, often Outlook users, think they are doing the
smart thing by replying to an email in the thread, thereby inheriting any
of the In-Reply-To headers and confusing the hell out of proper threading
clients (as well as mailinglist archives).

Often it takes less time to simply type (autocomplete) the trac-users email
address then to clean up a reply email for this purpose.

イェルーン ラウフロック ヴァン デル ウェルヴェン
http://www.in-nomine.org/ | http://www.rangaku.org/
Sadness is the inner beauty of the untouched tear...