On Apr 17, 11:26 pm, "Steven Higgan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Gedday all,
>
> I am setting up a subversion + apache + trac (0.11b2) + build server and
> I am having problems getting the subversion -> trac intergration working
> properly (or even at all).
>
> Firstly my scripts.hments after sending by Intergen.

<snip>

Try this:

http://lists.edgewall.com/archive/trac/2005-January/001670.html

I actually did less of it in python and more in the batch file in
terms of getting the information from subversion, but popen works just
as well, if not easier.

or something similar.

this might be of interest also, subversion pre-commit hook example on
windows.
http://blog.tfanshteyn.com/2007/11/subversion-pre-commit-hooks.html

This should get you started anyway.