Macbane wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have read some of the proposals, for multi project trac. How do
> people feel about it, because trac is fine for a small project but
> breaks down when you get to a stage where you are working on many
> projects at once. Is trac going to support those features or stay the
> way it is? How do users feel about it.

<shameless-plug>
We have developed a trac-based solution for multi-projects called
OForge.  You can read about it at http://code.optaros.com/trac/oforge.
It is free and OS software and we'd love to get some
feedback/contributions.

If you decided to try it, feel free to email me directly with any questions.
</shameless-plug>