hello, in my company we have more than 20 trac 0.10 (+svn repository)
projects (and counting). Project manager need to know global information
in real time to track people work, for this reasson we've coded a simple
pluggin based on ticket notification system that dumps information to
global mysql database (sqlite is too slow when report queries are
complex). Global database schema is equals than trac with project column
in some tables.

interesting thread.

--
.javi.santana

Unkasoft @ 40°56'26.48"N - 5°39'47.66"O

Vivero de Empresas Génesis
c/ Hoces del Duratón 57 (Despachos 11 y 12)
37008 Polígono Industrial El Montalvo II - Salamanca. SPAIN