Hi,

I've seen that FogBugz has a sort of application to post bugs very easy.
In the Tray (or notification area, don't know how it is called) you have
a icon from fogbugz. If you click on it, it easily takes a screenshot
and posts a bug...

Is there something like that for Trac?

For developers there are lots of plugins for Eclipse (like Mylyn) or
Visual Studio, but for a customer or manager I haven't found anything...

Thx

Cardoen Lieven
development engineer - teamlead

televic education nv
Innovative technology for your learning environment!

Phone   +32 (0)56 36 21 91

Email   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Website   www.televic-education.com