2008/6/17 Lieven Cardoen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

>  Yep, I have thought of doing that in Air since we are mainly flex
> developers, but time I do not have in spare…

Tell me about it...
hmmm.. I need to do some AIR R&D at some point... Perhaps I'll have a look
at doing something AIR/Flex/XML-RPC - no promises and when I get the chance
I may bug you for Flex help and ideas for the client functionality. ;)

I've seen there are tools like that for FogBugz, BugZilla, … but none for
> Trac… Strange…

~shrug~  Fogbugz is a commerical product and Deskzilla is also a commercial
product.