Hi all,

I'm currently evaluating Trac for our purposes - but beware .. I am no
programmer.

One thing we would like to facilitate is to link tickets to other
milestones (M).
The idea behind this is that if a bug is found in a later milestone
version it must also be fixed in the former version.

So we somehow need to be aware in which milestones the bug is fixed.

-          Is it possible to link tickets to other Ms?

-          Could these dups have the same ticket number - possibly
marked in another color to make aware that this is a ticket's child?

-          Would it be possibe to have a link to the parent ticket?

-          Would it be possible to auto list the children within the
parent ticket?

-          IMO the parent ticket should be the place to edit

Any answers or other suggestions on how to solve the problem are
welcome.

best regards

Daniel