Thanks a lot for helping out so far!

Seems to me that there is not much documentation around ..trying to find
out how the workflow should be.

I copied the masterticketsplugin folder to the my-projects\plugin dir.
I added the fields to the .ini file.

I see the two extra fields.
In ticket #1 I enter a "2" in the blocking field. What do I expect to
happen?

in ticket #1 I see "blocking set to 2" .. ok.
in ticket #2 I no entries in the field .. and I can still change it.
Adding a 1 in the blocked by field doesn't seem to matter.

Is this OK?

I would have expected that ticket 2 ist not changeable and possibly
has a 2 in the blocked by field automatically. So:

- Do I need to fill out the blocked by fields manually?
- Do the blocked by fields and the blocked fields have a function (is
there a blocking?) or are the tickets just marked as such?
- Do I need to enter anything in the blocked by field of the master
ticket?

Is there any documentation about the suggested usage (a sample
workflow)?

About the ticket_clone.py:
For one .. how do you copy and paste the code from there without the
line numbers???
OK .. I removed the line numbers with the editor and copied the
ticket_clone.py to the plugins dir.
Don't see anything though.
It sais .. there will be a clone button next to the reply button. I only
see "reply" in the change history but theres no clone button beside it.
A hint on what I'm doing wrong would be great.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
br
Daniel