Jason Galyon kirjoitti:
> I have had several people turn down Trac (or are waiting on it) due to
> no private tickets for multiple projects.
>

> On Wed, Jul 9, 2008 at 7:59 AM, Jani Tiainen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:
>

>     Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven kirjoitti:
>      > -On [20080709 12:54], Jani Tiainen ([EMAIL PROTECTED]
>     <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>) wrote:
>      >> Finnish language and dates/times.
>      >
>      > I only have a few smallish Finnish translations done, but I am
>     not a native
>      > speaker.
>
>     I've almost complete translation done, just needs to be tested is it
>     sane or not...
>
>      > dates/times can for now be dealt with by setting the appropriate
>     LC_TIME,
>      > but it should be a preference option soon (dependent on Babel).
>
>     Well these are just minor issues. Main concern is to have private
>     tickets so customers don't see each other issues (specially if they have
>      some sensitive data)

Of course since I can code if needed what it would require to make a
plugin to handle private tickets so that once entered and marked
"private" nobody else than user who entered ticket or some ticket
masters can see it.

It definitely must be invisible or inaccessible from other places -
including timeline etc.

--

Jani Tiainen