I followed http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/MultipleRepositorySupport

I recieve the below error and warning when I load the trac page cgi-
bin/trac.cgi/browser

"Warning: Can't synchronize with the repository (Unsupported version
control system "hg": Can't find an appropriate component, maybe the
corresponding plugin was not enabled? ). Look in the Trac log for more
information.
Trac Error

Unsupported version control system "hg": Can't find an appropriate
component, maybe the corresponding plugin was not enabled? "

It is a fedora core 5 system.  Another sympton is that when I try to
run
trac-admin /var/trac resync

I receive an error that a file in the repository is from an untrusted
user and group?  How can I fix this?

(I checked that I could import mercurial under python and saw that I
had the 4 components of TracMercurial 0.12.0.3dev enabled).  What
should I send next for debugging?  Thanks for your time.