On Friday 28 November 2008 13:28:15 Emmanuel Blot wrote:

> > As I know you need to config trac environment for dropdowns after that
> > users (which you have added) must log in once into the trac.
>
> Unfortunately, it is required but not sufficient: each user should
> have made some modification - such as changing their trac preferences
> or created a ticket - in order to appear in the drop-down list...

It's hacky (and won't work if the session table changes) but what we do at
work is just stick a fake session entry in that that user's id (which are all
email addresses here). That way we don't have to get the user to do anything
particular:

sqlite3 /path/to/trac.db
insert into session (sid,authenticated,var_name,var_value) values
('[EMAIL PROTECTED]', 1, 'include in dropdown', 'y');

(the "include in dropdown" is just so we know where it came from, it doesn't
mean anything other than being a unique session variable).