Thomas <thorn...@gmail.com> writes:

> I'm use the FullBlogPlugin. I would like to admin>blog>settings tab it
> is possible to define a template for naming new posts, with variables
> like "%Y/%m/%d/". How can I extend this to minutes and seconds ? where
> is a documentation of all %variables and $variables that can be used
> here ?

Quick copy from what the IniAdmin plugin shows for the fullblog
section's default_postname.  I would assume it gets that from the
source documentation.

  Option for a default naming scheme for new posts. The string can
  include substitution markers for time (UTC) and user: %Y=year,
  %m=month, %d=day, %H=hour, %M=minute, %S=second, $USER. Example
  template string: %Y/%m/%d/my_topic

Hope this helps,
--
Olaf Meeuwissen, LPIC-2           FLOSS Engineer -- AVASYS Corporation
                 http://www.fsf.org/jf?referrer=1962