Hi chaps,

I've just moved a trac repository from one linux box to another as part of a
hardware migration. We have done numerous tests before hand and haven't had
this problem occur. After the copy of the trac and svn folders for this
repository we ran the trac-admin upgrade to upgrade it the version of trac on
the new box.

When we go to the URL for the trac repo in a browser and logon we get this
error;

************************

Python Traceback
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/var/lib/python-support/python2.5/trac/web/main.py", line 406, in
dispatch_request
    dispatcher.dispatch(req)
  File "/var/lib/python-support/python2.5/trac/web/main.py", line 191, in
dispatch
    chosen_handler = self._pre_process_request(req, chosen_handler)
  File "/var/lib/python-support/python2.5/trac/web/main.py", line 263, in
_pre_process_request
    chosen_handler = f.pre_process_request(req, chosen_handler)
  File "/var/lib/python-support/python2.5/trac/versioncontrol/api.py", line 73,
in pre_process_request
    self.get_repository(req.authname).sync()
  File "/var/lib/python-support/python2.5/trac/versioncontrol/cache.py", line
102, in sync
    self.youngest = self.repos.normalize_rev(self.youngest)
  File "/var/lib/python-support/python2.5/trac/versioncontrol/svn_fs.py", line
312, in normalize_rev
    raise NoSuchChangeset(rev)
NoSuchChangeset: No changeset 489 in the repository

**************************

Any ideas what may be wrong? The only thing that has changed in the transfer of
the data is that we have moved from an htpasswd based authentication to an LDAP
based authentication.

Thanks

Olly

--