Hi Olemis,

Thanks for response.

I agree that the <Location /projects/Survey_2007> should not be
necessary, and originally did not have it in there. It did not work
without it so I added it to see if it would make any difference. I'm
glad you confirm it should not be needed. Anyway, I've removed it
again but predictably there is no improvement.

I did have basic authorization working but removed it for the time
being until I have the main problem sorted. The httpd.conf entry
was...

<Location /projects>
   SetHandler mod_python
   PythonInterpreter main_interpreter
   PythonHandler trac.web.modpython_frontend
   PythonOption TracEnvParentDir C:\trac-projects
   PythonOption TracUriRoot /projects
   PythonDebug on

   AuthType Basic
   AuthName "Trac"
   AuthUserFile C:\trac-projects\trac-passwd-file
   Require valid-user
</Location>

Before anyone asks - Yes, I did install SQLite.

Any more ideas anyone?