> What plugin(s) should I use to set up authentication (I don't care about
> anything else right now) with LDAP?

If it's only about *authentication* and you don't use tracd, then you
don't need a plugin at all: HTTP authentication is managed with the
HTTP server, Trac does not care about it.
If you need to manage *permissions* with LDAP, then LdapPlugin is an answer.

If you have installed AccountManagerPlugin, it's a different story:
this plugin may manage authentication and permissions, but I don't
know the current status for LDAP support

Cheers,
Manu