Hey all,

   I want to customize the colors for each ticket type in the
milestone progress indicator.  I came across this line in the docs:

# The CSS class can be one of: new (yellow), open (no color) or
# closed (green). New styles can easily be added using the following
# selector:  `table.progress td.<class>`

But I have no clue what table.progress td.<class> really should be.

  I've added a table.progress td.submit { background #color }

   To roadmap.css, then tried to set

   submitted.css_class=submit

   in trac.ini with no luck.

  Anybody have any thoughts?