I am having trouble setting up wgsi with multiple projects.

I have multiple projects under http://trac.company.com/ims/trac
(/var/sites/ims/trac/{math,compsci,hr} directories) - so when I browse
to http://trac.company.com/ims/trac,
I get a listing of all the projects from where I click on individual
project's trac page or I can browse to the project's page directly
(eg. http://trac.company.com/ims/trac/compsci)

I also have another project under /var/sites/hass/trac (http://
trac.company.com/hass/trac/) so when I browse to that URL I land on
HASS' trac page directly (because there's only one project here)

The issue: when I visit http://trac.company.com/ims/ and then
http://trac.company.com/hass/trac/ and then go
back to http://trac.company.com/ims/ and refresh my browser, I get the
page from http://trac.company.com/hass/trac/. So I must be doing
something wrong.

Here is my configuration details:

/etc/http/conf.d/trac.conf:

WSGIScriptAlias /ims/trac /var/sites/ims/trac/ims.wsgi
<Directory /var/sites/ims/trac/>
 WSGIApplicationGroup %{GLOBAL}
 SetEnv trac.env_parent_dir /var/sites/ims/trac/
 Order allow,deny
 Allow from all
</Directory>

WSGIScriptAlias /hass/trac /var/sites/hass/trac/hass.wsgi
<Directory /var/sites/hass/trac/>
 WSGIApplicationGroup %{GLOBAL}
 SetEnv trac.env_parent_dir /var/sites/hass/trac/
 Order allow,deny
 Allow from all
</Directory>

/var/sites/ims/trac/ims.wsgi file:

#!/usr/bin/python

import os

os.environ['TRAC_ENV_PARENT_DIR'] = '/var/sites/ims/trac/'
os.environ['PYTHON_EGG_CACHE'] = '/tmp/imseggs/'

import trac.web.main
application = trac.web.main.dispatch_request

/var/sites/hass/trac/hass.wsgi file:

#!/usr/bin/python

import os

os.environ['TRAC_ENV_DIR'] = '/var/sites/hass/trac/'
os.environ['PYTHON_EGG_CACHE'] = '/tmp/hasseggs/'

import trac.web.main
application = trac.web.main.dispatch_request

I have done my Google search and read the archive regarding this but I
am not too clear.

- mod_wsgi was compiled from source and is version 2.6
- Everything is running over HTTP (plain-text)
- Everything is UID:GID apache:apache
- All .wsgi scripts are set to 755 permission
- I have LDAP authentication but that part is working just fine.
- I am planning to add more projects under /var/sites/ but need to
solve this issue first.

Thanks for help.