Cooke, Mark skrev 26. mars 2010 11:46:
Dear List,

Can no-one help me understand and/or access session info when using
apache for authentication?  Is there a FAQ I missed or a good write up
somewhere?

(...)

>> in (and when), the Admin > Accounts> Users page just warns
>> "This password store does not support listing users".
>>
>> Does Trac store session info (username, full name, email &
>> time of last login) when using  apache to authenticate?  If
>> so, is there a plug-in or configuration of tracaccountmanager
>> that allows me to view this info?

Disclaimer, I am *not* a trac developer.

Looking at:

http://trahttp://trac.edgewall.org/browser/tags/trac-0.11rc2/trac/web/auth.py
(Especially the top, and on):
http://trac.edgewall.org/browser/tags/trac-0.11rc2/trac/web/auth.py#L140

it would appear the auth-cookie contains some of the information you want, but the logout method deletes this info -- I can't see any hints that this stuff is logged anywhere by trac.

Apache would/can log this info -- but for plugins to access this info, it probably should be made available through the database, or some sort of trac log facility.

You might also want to look at:

  http://trac.edgewall.org/ticket/2456
  "Implement API for user management"

Hopefully someone that's looked more carefully at this, can be of more help.

-e

--
 .---.  Eirik Schwenke <eirik.schwe...@nsd.uib.no>
( NSD ) Harald HÃ¥rfagresgate 29            Rom 150

  GPG-key at pgp.mit.edu  Id 0x8AA3392C