Hi all,

Started at a new job this week.  Looks like I will be setting up a new
trac environment and subversion server soon (just a guess).  I have
been out a while , and was looking for recommendations.

It will be in a windows environment (sorry).  I plan to go with
subversion 1.6.x if I can, and assuming an Apache setup.  Should I go
with 0.12?  I use a lot of plugins typically, and am not sure if they
will work, or if it matters.

Will most .011 plugins work with 0.12?  It will be a multi-repo
setup.  Once thing I found missing before was the ability to aggregate
info across projects, not sure if 0.12 would help with that.
Specifically at this place I want to be able to, over time, compare
time related information on tickets, across projects.  (average open
time, actual time vs. estimated time, and maybe use some other sorting
metrics, like complexity and business value.  We aren't true scrum/
agile(yet), but some of that data is relevant for project estimation
down the road.  I'll also be on the hook for some reasonable project
progress reporting (think gantt charts and ms project UGH, although
not in the typical retentively time consuming way)

Anyway, suggestions welcome.  Version of trac, version of subversion,
Apache setup(s) database backends, plugin recommendations (I like a
rather customize workflow to match a feature based dev model (feature
branch, sub "tasks" in the feature, code review when closing the
feature, etc.)

Also, any offline recommendations for automated build, unit testing
(will be C/C++ and some C# most likely) , and static analysis
reporting would be great.

I have a chance to get this "right" right out of the gate.  I am
really hoping someone has a out of the box set of solutions :)

Thanks.

btw, good to be back.