yoheeb skrev 14. mai 2010 20:12:
Thanks,

I'll give it a go with 0.12., subversion 1.6, python 2.6 and look at
the build server parts a little bit down the road.

I know you stated that you'll be using svn -- I'd really consider looking at git or mercurial. Personally I find it very hard to consider going back to svn after working with those two dvcs'.

I can't comment on how well mercurial/trac works with 0.12 -- but judging from list traffic (user and dev) -- it should be ready to go.

We'll be trying out mercurial with 0.12 shortly here -- but we have mostly tickets and configuration changes in the instance we'll migrate first (we have some other installs with considerable source code -- but we'll test how the migration goes first).

Best of luck:)

-e

--
 .---.  Eirik Schwenke <eirik.schwe...@nsd.uib.no>
( NSD ) Harald HÃ¥rfagresgate 29            Rom 150

  GPG-key at pgp.mit.edu  Id 0x8AA3392C