Ben Miller skrev 03. juni 2010 21:32:
Excellent, I'll give that a shot. Thanks Noah.

How about the main banner? I tried changing the relevant entry in the
trac.ini file (I forget the name of the exact setting, but it was the
logo one specified on the trac wiki), but it didn't work. It appears
to be expecting the image to be in the site-packages/trac folder. How
do specify a file in my own trac project folder?

We have trac setup with an ini-file that's included for all projects, with a logo setting of:

{{{
[header_logo]
;height  Height of the header logo image in pixels.
;width   Width of the header logo image in pixels.
;link    URL to link to from header logo.
;src URL of the image to use as header logo.
alt = '(Please make a wiki-page "logo", and attach "logo.png")'
src = site/../../raw-attachment/wiki/logo/logo.png
}}}

In other words -- the default logo is "missing", with an alt-text instructing users to set up a page in the wiki, and attach an image.

Works nicely for us.

I suppose the src-attribute might be changed to make the include a little safer/robust -- any thoughts would be appreciated. Would perhaps just: "/raw-attachment/..." work as well ?

Best regards,

--
 .---.  Eirik Schwenke <eirik.schwe...@nsd.uib.no>
( NSD ) Harald HÃ¥rfagresgate 29            Rom 150

  GPG-key at pgp.mit.edu  Id 0x8AA3392C