I installed batch modify and it clearly installed because when I do a custom
query, I can see the check boxes on the left.
At the bottom of the custom query web page, I see a small box that says
"Batch Modify" in the upper left. But, there are no list of properties to
modify.
That is, the box is empty.

Any ideas on what might be the problem?

I checked the trac.ini file and there is a "batchmod.web_ui.* = enabled".
I tried changing it to just a "batchmod.* = enabled", and it made no
difference.
I gave myself permissions to do a batch modify. (And, the check boxes do not
appear without permission -- which is good).

 Am I missing something?

-- Samson

Trac 0.11
BatchModify 0.7.1
Python 2.5
I downloaded the egg off the webpage, and installed it using the trac admin
web module.

Everything on my browser looks like the screenshot here:
http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/BatchModifyPlugin , except the BatchModify box is
empty.