Hi,

I'm having problems with the slowness of request from our trac sites. I have
more or less 25 trac sites in one parent directory. I'm currently using the
latest stable version Trac-0.12.

I've switched to mod_wsgi configuration hoping to speed up things

but it seems to be slow.

Here is my configuration:

WSGIDaemonProcess sites user=apache group=apache processes=3 threads=25
WSGIScriptAlias /trac /usr/share/trac/apache/trac.wsgi
WSGISocketPrefix  run/wsgi
<Directory /usr/share/trac/apache>
   WSGIProcessGroup sites
   WSGIApplicationGroup %{GLOBAL}
   SetEnv trac.env_parent_dir /var/www/trac
   Order allow,deny
   Allow from all

</Directory>

In my wsgi script /usr/share/trac/apache/trac.wsgi, I have below:

import sys
sys.stdout = sys.stderr

import os
os.environ['TRAC_ENV_PARENT_DIR'] = '/var/www/trac'
os.environ['PYTHON_EGG_CACHE'] = '/tmp/egg-cache'

import trac.web.main

application = trac.web.main.dispatch_request

By the way, I'm using sqlite database on all trac sites and a common trac.ini
file configuration that is inherited by all sites.
Also, here's a list of all trac components I've used globally:

timingandestimationplugin-0.9-py2.6
TracBurndown-1.9.2-py2.6
Tracchildtickets-1.0.2-py2.6
TracAddCommentMacro-0.3-py2.6
TracMacroPost-0.2-py2.6
cc_selector-0.0.2-py2.6
TracWysiwyg-0.2_r7772-py2.6
TracFullBlogPlugin-0.1.1_r7774-py2.6.egg
TracGanttCalendarPlugin-0.2-py2.6
AdvancedTicketWorkflowPlugin-0.10dev_r7701-py2.6
TracDateField-1.0.1-py2.6
TracXMLRPC-1.0.6-py2.6
TracCustomfieldAdmin-0.2.2-py2.6

Regrads,