Greetings,

I searched at the FAQ and in the mailing list and I didn't find a
answer for my doubt, but I think that should be a very common one.

I've been working with Trac for some years, but this week appeared a
new need, and I wonder if I can apply this with Trac.

I need to report the tickets ordered by priority.

For example, in a report, ticket #100 is more important than #82, that
is more important than #112, that is more important than #110, and so
it goes...

I don't know if "Priority" is the propper field to order this report,
because it just have some values, and I don't wanna to create a value
for
each ticket.

Thanks for the attention