My openSuSE already had setuptools installed before I ran those
instructions... you might try to install that package before running my
instructions. I am not that strong at Python myself, but it almost looks to
me like its asking for setuptools. And that would make sense considering I
didn't know how setuptools<some-version>.egg got install into my virtual
environment, but there it was, when I went to perform the rsync...

If you already have setuptools, then that md5 module?... I didn't see that
in my virtual site-pakages environment when I was done... I have no idea why
virtualenv/setuptools would require it.

A dark Wheat "bock" beer... is that a type or actual name? I would love to
try some! Albertson's is the only place around here that has as decent
selection... Hopefully they have it.

Either way, I hope your Genshi manual install works... it is all Trac needs
like you mentioned.

Jason