ynoslenav <ivanelsonnu...@gmail.com> writes:

> Steffen,
>
> Here best explains the problem of AnnouncerPlugin:
>
>     Hello,
>
>     I'm using the AnnouncerPlugin on a couple of Trac installations to send
> HTML emails, and it's
>     not properly formatting ticket updates that have Wiki formatting in them.
>  For example, if I
>     put in the Wiki text:
>
>         Test of `formatting` in '''announcer'''
>           * Including
>           * Bulleted
>           * Lists
>
>     It will display in the ticket something like this:
>
>         Test of formatting in announcer
>
>          ☆ Including
>          ☆ Bulleted
>          ☆ Lists
>     But in my email like this:
>
>         Test of `formatting` in '''announcer''' * Including * Bulleted * Lists

So all the formatting of the text/plain version of the wiki text is
still there as expected but the text has been reflowed.  That is, only
white space and end-of-line characters have been changed.

>     Has anybody else seen this?  Is there a configuration option I'm missing
> somewhere?  Or is
>     this something I should report as a bug?

I have never this but could it be that your mail reader is doing the
reflowing?  Can you look at the raw mail message?

Hope this helps,
                 http://www.fsf.org/jf?referrer=1962