On 2/19/2013 5:21 PM, Anders Knudsen wrote:
Just upgraded a 0.12 trac instance to 1.0.1. Upgraded clean.

Everything looks good on the surface. All wiki pages there, can edit and modify wiki pages. Browse source OK.

I can enter a new ticket OK. But, I cannot modify any existing, or newly created, tickets.

When I try to modify an existing ticket, I get the message at the top of the ticket page:

    Warning: Sorry, can not save your changes. This ticket has been
    modified by someone else since you started

Curious, because no one else is modifying. I made sure I was the only user accessing the ticket.

I set trac logging to DEBUG, but it does not show any errors.

Bug? or setup issue?

Info appreciated.

I've noticed that every time I modify a ticket I see that message for a couple seconds and then it goes to the modified page. That is something that is new that I never saw in pre-1.0 versions. If you refresh the page are you seeing the updated ticket?

--
Bill