On Thu, Dec 12, 2013 at 7:19 AM, Ala Maison <sys.alamai...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
> I finished the installation (according the trac installation guide
> available on trac website) but it's not working, i can't load it.

When you say "it's not working" and you "can't load it", what specifically
are you doing to try to access the trac site, and what is the result?

I've been searching all over the place.
> Thanks Matt for your conf file for trac, i used it to make my own
>
> # Redirect plain requests to the https://
> <VirtualHost*:80>
>         ServerName trac.fdqn

Just to make sure: did you leave this line "ServerName trac.fdqn" (and the
various other references to "trac.fdqn") in place literally?  This is the
line that tells Apache what domain name is active for the configuration, so
"trac.fdqn" needs to be replaced with a real domain name that resolves to
the server where Apache is running.

Also making sure: did you reload Apache after installing your Apache conf
file?  What was the console output when you reloaded it?

-Ethan