Yes I just did a restart. Everything is back to working order!!! Thank you
RjOllos! That really should have been my next step. I thought that the
api.py file was altering the code on the egg files since it was giving back
line numbers. I am very much new to this. I've really on messed with
computer hardware, software is a a bigger learning curve for me. I
appreciate everyone's patience.