On Wed, Nov 14, 2018 at 8:32 AM RjOllos <rjol...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Saturday, November 10, 2018 at 8:08:16 AM UTC-8, Michael Fritzsch wrote:
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I recently installed trac via pip (first, 'pip install Babel --user', then
>> 'pip install trac --user'). The installation contains 35 localizations in
>> trac/locale/, but German is missing. Does anyone have an idea of the root
>> cause and how to add the German locale?
>>
>> I also uninstalled trac and babel and reinstalled both (always babel first,
>> then trac) without any changes.
>>
>> Kind regards,
>> Michael
>

> Confirmed. When I recreate the wheel or tar.gz archive the DE locale is
> included, so I'm not sure what happened in the 1.2.3 release.
>
> I've made a note to check that the DE locale is included in the 1.2.4
> release. I hope to get that done either this weekend or the following.
> https://trac.edgewall.org/ticket/13059#comment:4
>
> Thank you for reporting.

All of DE message catalogs are marked as fuzzy. Fuzzy messages should
be resolved/removed to include compile catalogs.

$ git checkout trac-1.2.3
$ make compile-de
python  setup.py  compile_catalog -l de  compile_catalog_js -l de
compile_catalog_tracini -l de \
    generate_messages_js -l de
running compile_catalog
catalog trac/locale/de/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po is marked as fuzzy, skipping
running compile_catalog_js
catalog trac/locale/de/LC_MESSAGES/messages-js.po is marked as fuzzy, skipping
running compile_catalog_tracini
catalog trac/locale/de/LC_MESSAGES/tracini.po is marked as fuzzy, skipping
running generate_messages_js
generating messages javascript
'trac/locale/de/LC_MESSAGES/messages-js.mo' to
'trac/htdocs/js/messages/de.js'

However, stats-* task cannot detect fuzzy messages in messages-js.po
and tracini.po catalogs.

$ make stats-de
trac/locale/de/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po: 1406 translated messages, 12
fuzzy translations, 14 untranslated messages.
trac/locale/de/LC_MESSAGES/messages-js.po: 54 translated messages.
trac/locale/de/LC_MESSAGES/tracini.po: 61 translated messages, 136
untranslated messages.

--
Jun Omae <jun6...@gmail.com> (大前 潤)