On Wednesday, December 12, 2018 at 2:17:48 PM UTC-8, RjOllos wrote:

> On Wednesday, November 14, 2018 at 9:42:49 AM UTC-5, Jun Omae wrote:
>>
>> On Wed, Nov 14, 2018 at 8:32 AM RjOllos <rjol...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> then 'pip install trac --user'). The installation contains 35 localizations
>> in trac/locale/, but German is missing. Does anyone have an idea of the
>> root cause and how to add the German locale?

>> first, then trac) without any changes.

>> > Confirmed. When I recreate the wheel or tar.gz archive the DE locale is
>> included, so I'm not sure what happened in the 1.2.3 release.
>> >
>> > I've made a note to check that the DE locale is included in the 1.2.4
>> release. I hope to get that done either this weekend or the following.
>> > https://trac.edgewall.org/ticket/13059#comment:4
>> >
>> > Thank you for reporting.
>>
>> All of DE message catalogs are marked as fuzzy. Fuzzy messages should
>> be resolved/removed to include compile catalogs.
>>
>> $ git checkout trac-1.2.3
>> $ make compile-de
>> python  setup.py  compile_catalog -l de  compile_catalog_js -l de
>> compile_catalog_tracini -l de \
>>     generate_messages_js -l de
>> running compile_catalog
>> catalog trac/locale/de/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po is marked as fuzzy,
>> skipping
>> running compile_catalog_js
>> catalog trac/locale/de/LC_MESSAGES/messages-js.po is marked as fuzzy,
>> skipping
>> running compile_catalog_tracini
>> catalog trac/locale/de/LC_MESSAGES/tracini.po is marked as fuzzy,
>> skipping
>> running generate_messages_js
>> generating messages javascript
>> 'trac/locale/de/LC_MESSAGES/messages-js.mo' to
>> 'trac/htdocs/js/messages/de.js'
>>
>> However, stats-* task cannot detect fuzzy messages in messages-js.po
>> and tracini.po catalogs.
>>
>> $ make stats-de
>> trac/locale/de/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po: 1406 translated messages, 12
>> fuzzy translations, 14 untranslated messages.
>> trac/locale/de/LC_MESSAGES/messages-js.po: 54 translated messages.
>> trac/locale/de/LC_MESSAGES/tracini.po: 61 translated messages, 136
>> untranslated messages.
>>

> The fuzzy markers were introduced when I pulled the latest catalogs from
> Transifex in r16152.
> https://trac.edgewall.org/changeset/16152
>
> What do the "fuzzy" markers at the top of the file mean? I understand why
> a string would be marked fuzzy, but unsure about the fuzzy marker at the
> top of the file.
>
> I pulled the latest changes from Transifex again and the only fuzzy marker
> in each file was at the very top of the file. Prior to pull the latest
> changes from Transifex there were 11 other fuzzy markers in the messages.po.
>
> Would I be making the situation any worse by just removing the fuzzy
> markers at the top of the file, as in these changes?:
>

> https://trac.edgewall.org/log/rjollos.git/?rev=e85f3ff4a938b3835190d1fe6f05765a85c3665d
>
> - Ryan

I pulled the latest DE catalogs from Transifex for the release:
https://trac.edgewall.org/changeset/16959

Could someone please test the changes?

If you make changes on Transifex, please let me know and I can pull changes
again. I'd like to get all the catalogs pulled, but I need translators to
review and be sure I'm doing it correctly.

Thanks,
- Ryan

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/trac-users/0ce335c6-b4a6-4657-97e3-05deb10bff6e%40googlegroups.com.