On Wednesday, February 3, 2021 at 11:48:05 AM UTC-8 cor...@googlemail.com
wrote:

> Hi
> I'm using trac 1.2.3
> I'm using tracd standalone
>
> My config is as follow
>
> My trac env
> /srv/live/ap/trac/nfx
>
> I created 3 files files in the templates directory
>
> site_header.html, site_footer.html, site_head.html
>
> And a stylesheet in
>
> htdocs
>
> Prior to run tracd
>
> I export this variable:
> export TRAC_ENV_INDEX_TEMPLATE=/srv/live/ap/trac/nfx/templates
>
> tracd -p 8080 --basic-auth="*,/srv/live/ap/trac/.htpasswd,My own stuff" -e
> /srv/live/ap/trac
>
> Unfornutally my style sheets get ignred
> What am i missing ?
>
> Best Regards
> Jacques

It looks like you are using the instructions for Trac 1.4 which uses Genshi
as the template engine. Instead, see:
https://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/1.2/TracInterfaceCustomization#SiteAppearance

You don't need to set  TRAC_ENV_INDEX_TEMPLATE. You can just put site.html
in $env/templates. Notice the line "<link rel="stylesheet"
href="${href.chrome('site/style.css')}" />". It will cause
$env/htdocs/style.css to be loaded.

Ryan