There are 2 messages in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

1. The Unbeatable Product    
    From: Group Moderator

2. New Moderator    
    From: Der Hoaxster


Messages
________________________________________________________________________
1. The Unbeatable Product
    Posted by: "Group Moderator" [email protected] rebeccawalton1
    Date: Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:47 am ((PST))

Yes, Karen I had signed up for the sampler package at http://discounts4food.com 
. They don't have it advertised as a special but it is actually cheaper to 
sign up for that than their current specials. I have used all the different 
programs it includes with great success. I already shared with all the members 
the great grocery savings but I didn't mention the amazing savings at the 
restaurants. 
Jimmy and I have been eating out 4 times a week using this program at different 
restaurants. Everytime we are saving a minimum of 50%. The wholesale mall is 
also unbeatable. I have compared their prices for different items against many 
of the internet's price comparison websites and their prices are consistently 
lower. This is why as the moderator I have endorsed this product so highly.





Messages in this topic (1)
________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________
2. New Moderator
    Posted by: "Der Hoaxster" [email protected] derhoaxster
    Date: Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:02 am ((PST))

The vote is 2 to 0 in favor of requesting that Yahoo assign a new moderator to 
this group.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TractorTalk/surveys?id=2993216






Messages in this topic (1)





------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TractorTalk/

<*> Your email settings:
    Digest Email  | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TractorTalk/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to