There is 1 message in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

1. These Savings Are Just in Time!    
    From: [email protected]


Message
________________________________________________________________________
1. These Savings Are Just in Time!
    Posted by: "[email protected]" [email protected] 
rebeccawalton1
    Date: Sat Mar 5, 2011 1:39 pm ((PST))

I must be honest and say that I was once convinced that all the recommendations 
for the savings programs at http://discounts4food.com were nothing more than 
spam. That is why when my husband told me last week he joined this very same 
program I thought I was going to kill him. The last laugh was actually on me 
when he pulled out the supermarket receipt showing a savings of $ 178.85 which 
was 82% off the entire bill.





Messages in this topic (1)





------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TractorTalk/

<*> Your email settings:
    Digest Email  | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TractorTalk/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to