I was using 29.1 with doom on an m1 MacBook. I tried to figure out how to apply
the patch that I found in another thread but wasn’t quite smart/experienced
enough to know where to put it. I’m currently working on getting 29.4 up and
running; I think I can probably figure it out from there. The otp prompt on
this system is “TACC Token Code:”.

Many thanks!

Trace
Sent from my iPhone