>>>Oh, I see.
Also, Can I help out in some way? I have some hands on on OS stuff, but I
am not a part of the open source project.

Nice to hear you and see that some people are yet ready to help a great
project an half dead but an half living too. A little thing could be done
to be reborn. At least, it is what I am thinking and by experience.  Stay
tune we know never.

>>>But with bwm-ng tool, when I am monitoring the bandwidth, it comes out
be variable.

Unfortunately, I don't know this tool and how he is working.

>>>Now, streaming the output video.
vlc -vvv Blood_Diamond_Mod.avi --sout '#rtp{dst=10.112.19.153,port=
1234,sdp=rtsp://10.112.10.53:8080/test.sdp}'

Ah I 've never try vlc for transcoding even I understand big lines. What is
the option -vvv ? At first look, we said just a direct streaming of your
file across the network but I don't see if (and how) they transcode the
file.

>>>I do have the option to transcode from vlc as well, there I get a
constant bit rate stream also, but it's not able to transcode it at more
than 20 Mbps.

Could you put the result of this commands lines for your two try (i.e after
transcoding with Transcode and vlc) and this one of your transcoding test
with vlc ? Thanks. I would like to see the difference and see what is not
working.

tcprobe -H 50 -i Blood_Diamond_Mod.avi (try with the option -H 10 or
without this option if It doesn't work)