Yes it looks like a, it's a cascadeSave(), and it's also going through
the AOP Transaction stuff like whostheJBoss guessed. I'm not entirely
sure though since I'm losing the rest of the trace.

It's saving a Transaction with Attendees in it.

And I don't think so you can get back to the original object. Here's
the relevant relationships I think:

Transaction onetomany Attendee.

Event onetomany Package.
Package onetomany Attendee.
Attendee manytomany ScheduleItem.

Event onetomany Track.
Track onetomany Topic.
Topic manytoone ScheduleItem.

Topic manytomany Attendee.

This doesn't make any sense either since it's saving new Attendees and
shouldn't even be looking at ScheduleItems or something that would
have a parent topic.

- Elliott