On Jul 1, 10:40 pm, Elliott Sprehn <espr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I updated to the Trunk version and the errors have seemed to go away.
> I'm going to load test it and low mem test it later this week and see
> if it holds up.

I'm interested in your findings - I'm reasonably sure there is a mem
leak issue in the trunk version of Transfer.  The issue I've been
struggling with on another mailing list look like they are Transfer
related.  I've rolled back to 1.1 and my unit test shows no leaky
objects.  Mark has a heap of mine to look at so I'm sure we'll get
confirmation one way or the other... my box was running out of heap in
as little as 24 hours so keep an eye on it.

Brian