Op Donderdag 2008-04-03 skryf Gustavo Narea:
> Hello,
>
> I need to setup a Croatian translation project in Pootle, but this
> language is not on the list. How could I add it, even if it's not
> supported by Pootle? Would it be enough to add it in the pootle.prefs
> file?
>
> Thanks in advance.

You can add it in the web interface at Admin->Languages. You can also
edit pootle.prefs: you can just uncomment the three lines for Croatian
(starting with "hr."). This might be easiest. Remember to restart
immediately to avoid Pootle overwriting the file with other changes.

Keep well
Friedel