On Di, 2008-10-28 at 00:44 +0800, Aijin Kim wrote:
> Thanks Friedel.
>
> Running those commands show me:
> -bash-3.00$ python -c "import sqlite3; print sqlite3.version"
> 2.3.2
> -bash-3.00$ python -c "import sqlite3; print sqlite3.sqlite_version"
> 3.2.2

Here ^ is our problem. The SQL syntax "IF [NOT] EXISTS" is only
supported since sqlite version 3.3.0. This seems to have been available
since the start of 2006. I feel we can probably rely on this being
available, but I would like to hear people's opinion.

Aijin, are you able to upgrade to a newer version of sqlite?

> I'm not sure why  the first one shows 2.3.2 instead of 3.x.x

The first version is the version of the python binding, and the second
is the versin of the sqlite library itself.

Keep well
Friedel

--
Recently on my blog: