F Wolff wrote:
> On Vr, 2008-10-31 at 09:25 +0800, Olaf wrote:
> I'm not sure why you suppose this. As Wynand asked before. If you are
> able to upload your pootle.prefs file (probably easiest in Bugzilla) we
> can try to duplicate the problem to see what is causing it. I would
Sorry, I had sent it to Wynand directly, because he offered to have a
look. I didn't want to paste it here on the list. But I have now posted
it on Bugzilla.

> The interface translations are part of the "pootle" translation project
> that is shipped with Pootle. My guess is that you didn't put that into
> your "po" directory when you changed the default location of these
> files.

The Pootle project and all its language files are still at the original
location in the po folder. I can set the default language to either
English or Chinese through pootle.prefs, but I cannot change it through
the web in my account preferences.

Regards,

Olaf